Honda City BS 6 complaint was decided to launch on the date of 16th March 2020. But due to the corona pandemic, the event is postponed without mention the date of release. Today in Thailand the Honda city car got 5 out of 5 stars in the safety test conducted by The New Car Assessment Programme for Southeast Asian Countries (ASEAN NCAP).
The model which hit sixer in Thailand is almost similar to the model which going to launch in India. Except some minor changes such as cosmetic and small mechanical changes otherwise all the specification is similar to each other.
New Features in New Honda City
- Four airbags
- Seat belt reminder
- Electronic stability control
- Emergency stop signal technology
The score secured by the Honda City in the crash test is given below
- Adult occupant protection: 44.83 points
- Child occupant protection: 22.82 points
- Safety assist technologies: 18.89 points
- Overall score: 86.54
- 5 out of 5 stars